Clip Art Set: Emotions

This set of Emotions set was a labor of love but worth every moment. I started with a long list of common emotions and whittled it down to the ones I felt I could really convey with facial AND limited upper body expression.



I kept these final 16 emotions to upper body images to help focus in on the expression and ended up creating a boy and girl version of each one, so 32 unique characters in all.

I have seen some really creative uses of these characters, not just on emotions themed projects. I like to drop a kid or two into an Instagram post to keep things fun and light.

I love them all, but this one confused girl is my favorite...


But who could resist this sad fellow...


I created a cute 16 Emotions Poster with one of each of the emotions. This set comes with printable 8.5"x11" and 11"x17" versions, perfect to have at home or in a classroom.


You can find my Emotions Clip Art set and 16 Emotions Poster in my Teachers Pay Teachers shop.


If you liked this post you might like these:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...